Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Charmaine - my failed troll

I decided to try a different story, and was hoping people would email me with hateful comments.  Instead, everyone was super sympathetic and wanted to be my friend. How disappointing!

I wound up taking down the ad only a few hours after posting it, because I was so sad about these generous and friendly replies. 

Original Post

I'm Charmaine - w4m - 34


hi i am charmaine. i am new to th area and looking for new friends. about me i am white and blue eyes my hair is in cornrows. i am looking 4 some1 that likes fun becuz i was in jail 4 a long time and i need sum fun. not looking 4 anything to seriouse right now.

No 420 becuz i still get random tests. I got 2 kids but they was tooken away. Wuld like to find man that wants LTR and mabey some kids.

The Replies

A says.... Trust me, I understand. I'm Anthony, a real good friend.  (picture redacted)

T says... whats up Charmaine? you wanna get together?

I says... Hi Charmaine, Im (name redacted) its very nice to meet you. I would love to get to know you and be your friend, i would be happy to bring some fun into your life. I dont smoke or do any drugs, I work fulltime and take good care of myself. Im definitely looking for an ltr and want kids someday. Im not looking for anything too serious either. I attached pics, hope to hear from you-   (pictures redacted, p.s. he was kinda hot)

Anonymous says.... 
Welcome out of jail. Much better on this side of the bars.  (picture of hot guy redacted)

No comments:

Post a Comment